- Before start please read the Instructions and Admission Eligibility carefully.
- You will require a passport size colored photographs to be uploaded later.
- You can pay application fee online using BKash. (Online processing fee will be charged.)
- You/somebody on your behalf can also deposit the application fee in cash at East West University Admission office, Aftabnagar, Dhaka.
Admission Eligibility for Undergraduate Program (except B.Pharm.):
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations (Minimum GPA 2.40 in Diploma in Engineering under Bangladesh Technical Eduation Board). or
- Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1
- American High School Diploma, AND
- Acceptable EWU Admission Test Score.
- Total GPA of 5.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations for the children of Freedom Fighter.
- The final selection of candidates for admission in the Undergraduate Programs at EWU will be based on the Admission Test scores obtained with 75% from admission test, 10% from SSC/O-level and 15% from HSC/A-level.
Admission Eligibility for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) program:
- Candidate must have a minimum aggregate GPA 6.50 in SSC/ O level or equivalent and HSC/ A level or equivalent examinations (in a total scale of 10).
- Candidate must pass SSC/ O level or recognized equivalents and HSC/ A level or recognized equivalents in Science Group and obtain a minimum GPA 3.0 (in a scale of 5) without any additional subject.
- Candidate must pass HSC/ A level or recognized equivalent examination with a minimum GPA 3.0 in Chemistry and Biology separately and a minimum GPA 2.0 in Mathematics (in a scale of 5).
- Candidate must pass HSC/ A level or recognized equivalent examination in current year or one previous year.
- Foreign students must have passed 12 education years and got same grades in equivalent examinations from foreign recognized institutions.
- The student must pass HSC/ “A” level or recognized equivalents with the following science subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- However candidates having no Mathematics at the HSC/ “A” level or recognized equivalents may be admitted, but they need to take an extra 3 (three) credits course on Mathematics relevant to B. Pharm. curriculum.
- Admission should be based on competitive written test evaluations. In addition to written test, an oral test may be taken for further assessment. (Recognized equivalents mean Education Board, Madrasah Board and Bangladesh Technical Education Board)