Instructions and guidelines for submitting an Online Admission Form:
Necessary directions regarding the EWU admission have been provided at EWU website (http://www.ewubd.edu) or (http://admission.ewubd.edu). The qualifications and requirements for applying in Undergraduate and Graduate programs are explained at EWU website in details. The procedure and Guidelines for submitting Online Admission Form are given below:
Guidelines for Submitting Online Admission Form
- Use any (for best result Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox can be used) web browser to go to EWU website (http://www.ewubd.edu) OR directly to http:// admission.ewubd.edu to get the EWU Online Admission Form.
- A new applicant is to click “Create New Applicant” and then choose a program he/she wants to apply by clicking “Click here to apply”. After selecting a program, applicants cannot change the program.
- After selecting a Program, applicant will get option to fill in his/her Name, Mobile Number and email address (Optional). After filling the above fields a “EWU Login ID” will be displayed on the next screen. Applicant should note down the “EWU Login ID” (Example 163354131) as the applicant will require it for payment and further login. Applicant can also download/print the pay slip for payment. This "EWU Login ID" is also sent to the applicants through email.
- The Application Fee is Tk-1,000/-(Non Refundable) is to be paid in cash at EWU Admission Office.
- You can pay application fee online using BKash, M-Cash, MyCash, DBBL Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, VISA Card, Master Card, AMEX Card. (Online processing fee will be charged.)
- After clearing the payment the Applicant will put the EWU Login ID and the Mobile Number, to “SIGN IN”. Now the applicant is eligible to fill in and submit the Online Admission Form.
- Applicant must fill in the Online Admission Form carefully. The fields which are indicated with Star Marks (*) are mandatory to fill in.
- Applicant is responsible for the correctness of the information he/she has provided. If any false/wrong information is detected any time, the Application as well as the Admission (if qualified) of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Scanned copy of the applicant’s recent (Not older than six months) Passport Size Colored Photograph is required to be uploaded with the Online Admission Form (*.jpg with Max size of 250Kb).
- Applicant may save the form for further review/edit. Applicant may also Preview the filled in form for download in PDF format. It is strongly recommended that the applicants preview the Online Admission Forms before submission. Once the applicant submits the form he/she will have no access to that form for editing. The applicant will get the appropriate buttons below the form <Save><Submit form><Preview>.
- After successful submission of the Online Admission Form, applicant will get the following message “Your form has been submitted successfully. For obtaining the Admit Card click on the Admit Card”.
- Applicants must take a clear print of the Admit Card. Applicants can print/download the Admit Card any time instantly by logging in the applicants unique EWU Login ID and the Mobile Number. Without the Admit Card applicants will not be allowed to appear the Admission Test.
- Applicants must bring their original copy of HSC/Equivalent registration card/A-Level statement of entry during admission test as well as during admission (if qualified).
- Regarding admission the decision of EWU Admission committee shall be final.
For further help applicants may contact EWU Admission Office at A/2 Jahurul Islam Avenue, Jahurul Islam City, Aftabnagar, Dhaka or call: 55046678, 09666775577 Mobile: 01755587224 or email: email@example.com